Here are some dates of interest for the new season:
- Aug 1: FLL Jr. Challenge Release
- Aug 29: FLL Challenge Release, 11am CDT
- mid-Sep: Registration for Oklahoma qualifying tournaments opens
- Sep 9: Season kickoff events in Oklahoma City and Tulsa
- Nov 4, 11 &18: Qualifying Tournaments (each team can compete in one, site TBA soon)
- Dec 9: FLL State Championship and FLL Jr. Expo (Shawnee)
Steps to get started:
- Register your team with FIRST:
- After the challenge release, the team designs and builds a robot (FLL) or challenge model (FLL Jr.), and works on their project.
- Watch for emails from FLLOK about how and when to sign up for a local event.
Looking for a team for your child? Looking for more kids to add to your team? Join the FLLOK Team-up group on Facebook!