Update: Read the detailed instructions for Oklahoma FLL Volunteer Sign Up Information. <– this link
- sign into your FLL team account (at this link)
- select “Team Summary” and then select “Edit/View” in the “Events” section.
- select “View choose” events
- select “view event” next to the event of interest
- select the “apply” button
We have nine tournaments to choose from, on three different weekends!
Nov 7, 2015: Oklahoma City (Mount St. Mary), Muskogee
Nov 14, 2015: Oklahoma City (Francis Tuttle), Jenks, Tulsa (Memorial)
Nov 21, 2015: Chickasha, Shawnee, Tulsa (Union), Tulsa (TU)
With nine events and almost 200 teams, we need a lot of volunteers! Please sign up on the FIRST Volunteer Information & Matching System. If you have parents who will be attending, they will be sitting around all day except when they are watching their child’s robot matches, so here is an opportunity for them to get involved (and still get to see their child’s robot matches):
- Go to the VIMS web page.
- Click the button under “New Volunteers, Start Here” (or log in with your FIRST credentials if you already have an account)
- Follow directions (a help document is available for download)
Good luck, teams!